Tuesday, September 4, 2012

wardrobe consult: Ms. T!

I recently did a fun wardrobe consult for a sweet gal that just had a baby! Ms T was in the situation that a lot of new moms are in (heck, I was in the same place after having both of my kids)... she's not fully back to her pre-pregnancy weight but still wants to look and feel totally awesome!  If the baby weight is taking it's time to get out of town, there is no reason to not invest in some great transitional pieces.

Ms T is drawn to neutrals and layers and Tory Burch shoes (love!)... here is just a little peek at a few of the outfits I pulled together for her!



(above: white skinny jeans, striped top, jean jacket, 'sally 2 wedge', earrings)

If you are interested in learning more about my wardrobe consultation services - click here!

 

site design by kiki co.