Monday, September 3, 2012

August Outfits...

This is what August looked like... in outfits that is.  The only thing missing is my bathing suit - because I think I wore that more than anything all month (all summer really!).


I absolutely can't believe that September is here!  In some ways I've been waiting for it all summer (who doesn't love this month? It's the best ever! And also, I love me some school for the kiddos).  But now that it is here, I am immensely thankful for a spectacular summer and definitely looking forward to the start of fall.  This fall holds a lot of change for our family, a little travel, a lot of soccer (both kids are playing again this fall!) and some fall clothes that I am dying to get into!  Life is good...


Have a fabulous Labor Day... 
I'm taking today to gear up for the first day of school tomorrow for the kids!  
How will you be spending your day?

 

site design by kiki co.