Tuesday, April 17, 2012

my outfit: neon + chambray!





Prepare yourself... the collar on my shirt here was messed up for each.and.every.photo.dang.it.  But the show must go on. (Although I just HATE it when that happens!)  Oh well... I'm only human.  Beyond that... this was a great outfit.  I wore this for a little dinner out that my husband and I had together this past weekend where I ate entirely too much.  But I have no regrets.


Our favorite restaurant has "Sunday Suppers" where you get three courses for $19.99 and the menu always includes items that I wouldn't usually order, but for some reason when the price is so great I go hog (literally) wild and try all sorts of new foods.  And it never, never disappoints.  In fact, just thinking about it right now makes my mouth water... it was so good!


Plus, we always love a Sunday evening date... we get to look forward to it all weekend and it's a really relaxing way to prep for a new week.






This whole photoshoot there was a dog barking like the dickens at us from behind a near-by fence - then in this photo below I realized there were people IN this garage I was standing in front of. Um, embarrassing!  Never hang out in alleys folks. Never. (this is my... "um, there are people in there" look to my husband!)


Details:
Sweater, J.Crew (similar)
Chambray, J.Crew Outlet (similar)
Jeans, Old Navy
Shoes, Nine West
Sunglasses, BonLook (won them at TXSC!)
Purse, Kate Spade (here in black)
Bracelets, various including a rose gold braided bracelet (c/o Monet) and this gold chain (c/o Towne & Reese) and this wrap bracelet (c/o) Stella & Dot

 

site design by kiki co.