Tuesday, February 21, 2012

spring preview: J.Crew!

Spring previews continue this week with a look at J.Crew.  They never disappoint and while nothing in their spring line shouts "newer, bigger or better" - I love that they stay true to their style while adding updated silhouettes and colors.  It's their classic style that improves upon itself without reinventing itself that keeps me coming back for more.

Just like we are seeing from other retailers this spring, the name of the game is COLOR.  I love the bold bermudas, simple classics like blazers - but in punchy orange, flats and wedges in a rainbow of perfectly executed colors, classics like destroyed denim (you know I have a place in my heart for destroyed denim!) and the pique polo!  For the love of, the pique polo is back! I can't wait to snag one to wear with blazers, sandals, shorts and casual boyfriend style jeans. (Who's with me!?!?)




 

site design by kiki co.