Thursday, March 17, 2011

my outfit: duh!

All black, duh!

I love this look, it's loosely inspired by the second look HERE.  But when I look at the pictures I do realize it's a little severe looking.  And I don't think my personality so 'severe' - but what I do love is the simplicity of this outfit.  All day long it's easy and chic even if I just rolled out of bed, errr out of a nap with my three year old (bliss!) - I was ready to go.

And even if this outfit doesn't look very spring-y - the weather was absolutely GORGEOUS this day... gorgeous!  A perfect little teaser to get me through the rest of March!


Even though it was almost 60 and sunny, we still have A LOT of snow on the ground (as you can see).  We have a shady yard and still cold nights - but we are getting so close to spring!


I experimented a bit with a new scarf tying technique... always trying to keep it fresh!  I'll put it in the queue for another video tutorial, if I can come up with some other new ways to make it an even three.




Details:
Scarf, Limited (similar)
Sunglasses, Forever 21 (similar)
Jacket, courtesy of Tulle
Top, Gap (similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Flats, Sam Edelman (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.