Monday, February 21, 2011

good look for less, EXPRESS!

Today's good look for less EXPRESS consult is for Jennifer - she is a stay-at-home mom that is looking for some simple ways to look stylish even when home with her kids.  So my focus was to choose simple pieces and dress them up with fun shoes and accessories - that's my own personal fashion formula!

With layers and hints at spring, these outfits are perfect transitional outfits to the warmer days! Let's take a look at the outfits...

White jeans are a must have for spring... and if you live in a climate that is warmer this time of year (Jennifer does) - why not bust them out already!


Slouchy sweaters and relaxed jeans are easily made chic with a nice scarf and some sweet shoes... I am still craving a pair of these mocs myself!


Wide leg trousers are the THING for spring and they are so comfy too... paired with a simple chambray top this outfit is simple but very modern.

Happy Shopping Jennifer!

~~~

Interested in finding out more about my wardrobe consultation services? Click here!  (please note, my EXPRESS waiting list is currently closed... but if you want a consult fast, my regular consults have a 2 - 3 day turn-around on average!

 

site design by kiki co.