Friday, August 13, 2010

my outfit: 30/30!

30 for 30 Banner

Whew... THIRTY!

I'd like to thank:
  • the academy, because that's what the famous people always say.
  • my readers, for looking at my mug for 30 days straight
  • the Gap, Forever 21, Old Navy and Target for being such cool and cheap places to shop (I'm sure I'm forgetting someone here!)
  • Kendi (of course!), for challenging us to go crazy, I mean to really put our wardrobe to some serious use!
  • TULLE clothing that supplied a few of my items - a few of my most favorite of the 30!
  • my kids for squeezing in pictures and driving me crazy... even though they're sups cute
  • my chambray top who really pulled through for me, I give you the MVP award.
  • the rest of my clothes for waiting patiently - can't wait to get to know you all again!
  • my husband, for believing in me, or not.
Drum roll...




I feel okay admitting this now, but I didn't think I would get to 30. I wanted to quit about a bajillionity times. I'm glad I didn't. This Challenge was awesome, it really stretched me and I'm glad for it.



{HUGE EXHALE} Now the question is... do you EVER want to see an outfit photo from me again? Are you done??? Bwahahaha!

There will be more... I hope. He he!

Details:
Top, JCrew
Jean Shorts, DIY
Belt, F21
Wedges, Target
Clutch, gift from Francesca's

 

site design by kiki co.