Wednesday, April 21, 2010

my outfit: lovely neutrals!

You know me, simplicity is key. Thus, the neutrals. Which just so happen are trending now. But trend or no... it still works. I just love the warmer months so I can put a simple outfit like this together and it looks and feels great without a bunch of fuss. And speaking of warmer temps I sure have loved showing my ankles lately, huh? But that is what the spring weather is for and I love ankle pants no matter the body type. Looks very modern Audrey Hepburn to me.


I love flowy tops like these... no need to "suck it in"!


And the safari jacket AGAIN... seriously, I have to make a conscience effort to NOT wear this every day. I just love it. And it's super old. I love it when I wear things that I have had forever like I just got them yesterday. I wish I loved all the clothes in my closet this much.


I'm bored with my photography skills. Is the action shot dumb or interesting? And yes, yes indeed, I hacked off some skinny jeans, a la Garance. And I like them. No tailor needed! I'm excited to wash them to get a little fringe going... next up - shorts!


Also, you gals rock... a serious show of solidarity HERE! Cute moms unite!

Details:
Jeans, Old Navy (similar)
Top, Forever 21 (similar)
Jacket, Gap (similar)
Wedges, Target

 

site design by kiki co.