Monday, October 3, 2022

amazon finds for fall!

 It's been a while since I've done an Amazon finds post... I've really lucked out with some great finds there lately and I'm excited to share them with you. I continue to find shopping at Amazon overwhelming and often times with some missteps here and there (thank goodness for returns!). So when I find a real Amazon gem it's definitely worth sharing!


1. These flats. They are SO chic and cute and very comfortable out of the box. I love a little mule and the buckle detail is the perfect chic accent. They are true to size and are available in LOTS of colors. 
2. This cropped cotton blend sweater. I love a soft cotton sweater... this one is so soft and slightly cropped.  I went up a size so it's not too cropped and it works perfectly with high waisted jeans.
3. These layering tanks. These tanks are soft and stretchy and perfect for layering for the summer to fall weather. I love it under blazers and cardigans. This tank runs true to size. (shown with blazer, jeans, handbag)
4. The perfect white tee. I just LOVE this tee... it's been going in and out of stock so check back if your size is gone. I went up a size for some extra room, it runs small in my opinion. 





 

site design by kiki co.