Wednesday, August 10, 2022

wear to where: fall business casual!

According to my DMs a lot of you are heading back to the office this fall. I've gotten lots of messages about what to wear to the office and for more office outfit ideas. Today I am pulling together business causal looks with jeans and business casual looks without jeans since those were the top requests for wear to the office outfits. If I were working in a business casual environment these are looks I would love to wear! I love that some of the pieces are versatile enough to wear "off duty" with jeans on the weekends too. 

(above) If jeans are allowed in your office I highly recommend this simple pair of cropped flares. Pair it with a tank and blazer for a chic pulled together look that can also transition easy to mom duties after work (just shed the blazer!). 


(above) Camel trousers are super versatile and I love them paired with monochromatic layers for the fall. Add some trendy but chic chunky loafers and you are taking meetings in style!

(above) Deep jewel tones like navy and burgundy are gorgeous for fall office looks. These wide leg navy trousers are super versatile and will work with blue tops or white tops for the office as well! 



(above) A simple and classic dress is an easy one-and-done look for the office this fall. Pair it with loafers and a tote for your laptop and lunch and you are set! 
Shop the look: utility style dress (also available in black), loafers, woven tote, glasses, necklace



 

site design by kiki co.