Friday, March 9, 2018

LOFT try-on session!

Get ready to do some spring shopping ladies! Everything at LOFT is 40% off for a limited time... I recently popped into the store to try a few items on and snag a few things for spring break and fell in love with so many pieces!  Read on to see what I liked and loved...




above: This tie waist tee is perfect for spring break or everyday wear this spring. Here I am wearing an XS, which was a little snug (but it was all they had in stock).  I loved how flattering this top was since it pulls the waist in and the fabric was super soft.

above: I am such a sucker for a chunky knit and this sweater has such a classic Ralph-Lauren-circa-1990 vibe to it that I love.  I can see throwing this on over a swimsuit for sunsets at the beach.

above: This striped spring sweater is SO cute and soft!   This sweater is the perfect weight for spring layering with a trench coat or leather jacket. I love it in grey below too!


above: I'm always a sucker for an oversized cardigan. This one is perfect for making the transition from winter to spring. You can pair it with heavier layers now and a tank top in a few months.

above: Once I'm in the spring mood I love a fresh white top.  The lace detailing on this t-shirt is SO cute and it's perfect for pairing with shorts later this spring or flats and jeans now.

above: You know I love a good striped sweater! I love the beige/black color scheme on this one and this one for sure came home with me!  Also, how CUTE are these shorts? Size down if you are interested in trying them, I found them to run quite large (or maybe it's all that weight I've lost on FWTFL!?!?)

above: The ultimate must-have for spring break this gorgeous embroidered tunic was even prettier in person!

above: I'm a sucker for a striped top and a little embroidery. So both together? Amazing!  This little top is just adorable!

So that's the pieces I tried and loved - remember everything is 40% off for a limited time so get shopping!



 

site design by kiki co.