Monday, March 12, 2018

instagram lately

Time for another Instagram round up... These posts continue to be a popular series on the blog (so much eye candy!) and I love rounding up these looks each month to get a feel for what the past month was like.  The past month on the blog (and in my real life) has been all about dressing in layers and basics while we (patiently!) wait for spring to show it's face for good around here. And there has been plenty spring break dreaming as well... I'm getting SO excited to head south for a full week of relaxation and sun and I've been busy planning those outfits too.  As you can see, I've done a few peeks at those over on Instagram as well.

above: I absolutely can't wait for swimsuits and sandals on spring break! 
(shop the pieces: swimsuit (note: I went up a size), tote, sandals, sunglasses)

above: I've been sneaking in a pair of white jeans here and there to tide me over until it's truly white denim season.
(shop the pieces: jeans, flats, mug, sweatshirt and I always get so many questions about this rug, you can find it here!)

above: Layers are key as we ditch the winter coats and enjoy sunny almost-spring afternoons.
(shop the pieces: jacket, top, sunglasses, flats, jeans)

above: Lavender anything is going to be a huge trend this spring! I love this spring-ready outfit!
(shop the pieces: striped top, denim jacket, jeans, flats)

above: Some days, only the basics are necessary.
(shop the pieces: gingham top, clutch, jeans, loafers)

above: This trench coat is getting tons of wear so far this spring! 
(shop the pieces: trench coat, top, jeans, bag, flats - I'm wearing these constantly, can you tell!?!)

above: The perfect casual spring look! 
(shop the pieces: bag, flats, sweater, jeans, sunglasses)

above: I'm loving this cover up and swim combo for spring break!


 

site design by kiki co.