Thursday, May 26, 2016

Instagram Style Lately!

Are you following me over on Instagram yet? If not... you should!  I love to post my everyday looks there and other fun and silly behind the scenes stuff.  Here are a few of my favorite spring outfits that I've put together recently...

A striped dress and flats is the perfect easy spring outfit!

I love pairing a tunic with jeans for a simple simple look.
(get the look above: similar top, distressed denim, bag, clogs)

Stripes and stripes and more stripes are my spring go-to pieces!
(get the look above: striped top, jeans, similar tie-up flats)

Again with the tunic ;) - this is such an easy and comfortable look!
(get the look above: tunic, jeans, similar sandals, earrings, bracelet)

One more with the stripes, because I just can't resist...

I love a chambray/denim look any time of year!  It's effortless and so easy to pull together.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more easy outfit ideas!


 

site design by kiki co.