Thursday, May 26, 2016

Instagram Style Lately!

Are you following me over on Instagram yet? If not... you should!  I love to post my everyday looks there and other fun and silly behind the scenes stuff.  Here are a few of my favorite spring outfits that I've put together recently...

A striped dress and flats is the perfect easy spring outfit!

I love pairing a tunic with jeans for a simple simple look.
(get the look above: similar top, distressed denim, bag, clogs)

Stripes and stripes and more stripes are my spring go-to pieces!
(get the look above: striped top, jeans, similar tie-up flats)

Again with the tunic ;) - this is such an easy and comfortable look!
(get the look above: tunic, jeans, similar sandals, earrings, bracelet)

One more with the stripes, because I just can't resist...

I love a chambray/denim look any time of year!  It's effortless and so easy to pull together.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more easy outfit ideas!

No comments:


site design by kelly christine studio