Tuesday, April 26, 2016

my everyday style: 4 ways to style a navy blazer!

Navy blazers have been an absolute obsession of mine lately.  Whereas 2015 was the year of my leather jacket, 2016 is shaping up to be the year of my navy blazer.  I seem to pull this baby out whenever I am in need of looking and feeling pulled together with minimal effort.  Which is pretty much every day, I can't lie.  It seems to elevate any old top and jeans combo - which is my dream come true - and this time of year it's perfect for chilly spring mornings and evenings.  Here I styled it up four really easy ways to recreate if you are feeling the navy blazer vibe these days too...

Navy Blazer + Boyfriend Jeans
It's hard to choose a favorite.  But these boyfriend jeans (super casual) with this navy blazer (super structured) is totally my jam lately.  I could wear this on repeat easy.



Navy Blazer + Leather Leggings
Yes, yes, yes... the window for leather leggings is quickly closing until fall, but I love these so much I am squeezing in every last opportunity to wear these babies.  Plus, I love the unexpected combo of black and navy and this look here is perfect for a girls night out or date night.
get the look: navy blazer - on sale!, striped top, clutch, bracelet, similar leather leggings, flats - on sale!



Navy Blazer + Camel Accessories
A camel handbag, belt or handbag is the perfect compliment to a navy blazer and this look is so classic and easy that it's perfect for a casual day at the office or a day of running errands alike.
get the look: navy blazer - on sale!jeanssweater, earrings, similar bag, flats - 25% off!!



Navy Blazer + Button Front Top
This timeless combo is perfect for a casual day at the office or a day of mom duties or appointments.  It's so easy to throw on and go!
shop the look: navy blazer - on sale!, jeanssimilar white handbagleopard flats - on sale! (or similar), similar button front top



Shop some great navy blazers here...




 

site design by kiki co.