Thursday, November 27, 2014

my everyday style: neutrals and a HUGE thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you eat yourself silly and are wearing your favorite (and most stylish!) stretchy pants today!  But on a more serious note I hope that all of the blessings of Thanksgiving are with you today: friends, family, fellowship, love, patriotism, gratitude and peace.

It's also really important for me to send each of you a huge Thanksgiving hug.  I am so thankful for you - my readers - who let me do what I love each and every day and never give up on me and continue to encourage me.  Your comments, visits, sending your friends my way and emails brighten my day each and every day. I don't know what I would do without this little corner of the internet.  Life just wouldn't be the same!

So, THANK YOU!  You visiting here each day gives me lots of gratitude!








(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Scarf, Banana Republic (or similar less expensive)
Coat, J.Crew Factory (similar or similar less expensive)
Sweater, LOFT
Jeans, Old Navy (or similar - on sale!)
Shoes, Coach (similar or similar or similar less expensive)
Purse, Madewell (similar or similar)
Sunglasses, Warby Parker


Or shop the look (and more options!) below…

 

site design by kiki co.