Friday, November 21, 2014

my everyday style: the best graphic tee ever!

This is my new all time favorite graphic tee (and I admit… I have a thing for graphic tees - so that is saying something).  The best thing about graphic tees are that they are so versatile.  I wore them all spring, summer, fall and now that winter is here I just layer them up and voila! Still going strong.

Not only is this tee ultra comfy and easy to style I love the message it sends:
Quaintrelle: (n.) a woman who emphasizes a life of passion, expressed through personal style, leisurely pastimes, charm, and cultivation of life’s pleasures.
A worthy calling if there ever was one, no? Check out this tee (on sale even!) and Dress Corilynn's entire line soon.  That girls got oozing style and talent - not to mention she's an absolute doll!




(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Quaintrelle tee, Dress Corilynn - ℅ 
Denim Jacket, American Eagle - ℅ (old but similar)
Faux Fur Vest, Zara (similar or similar)
Coated Jeans, Gap (similar)
Ankle Boots, Coach (similar or similar less expensive)
Bag, Madewell (similar)
Sunglasses, Warby Parker

Shop these pieces and more below!



 

site design by kiki co.