Tuesday, May 27, 2014

my everyday style: break out the whites!

I've cheated and worn white pants and shorts already this season but now that it's officially "whites" season I figured it was high time this little mini skirt came out to celebrate the season.

Summer arrived like a surprise party over the weekend… it's not that I'm not loving the celebration it's just hard to get my arms around the idea at the moment. You know? Going from cool/gloomy/kind of spring to 80's and sunny for four days straight is a shock to the system almost.  But that is Michigan weather for you. Jarring, unforgiving and always keeping you on your toes.

So naturally we went heavy on the poolside cocktails, sunburns, ice cream sandwiches and s'mores this weekend.  Summer is as summer does.  How was your long weekend?






I would like to give a huge welcome to my new blogging partner in crime.  Jennifer Ketchum is now photographing photos for my blog and I couldn't be happier!  Together we are one dynamic duo that will (finally) be bringing outfit photos to this blog on the regular.  For reals.  I'm so happy she's here.

Details:
Earrings, Baublebar
Skirt, Gap (old but similar or similar)
Shoes, Superga

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.