Thursday, March 13, 2014

my everyday style: navy & denim!

I did it. I wore the white jeans… I just couldn't resist!  With a few spring like days my head was all in a tizzy and I went for the white jeans with no regrets!  I've also had a ton of fun putting the winter boots on the shelf for a few days and enjoying flats and heels when I can. I say this every spring, but I wish I wore heels more.  They aren't so practical for moms, but I love to sneak them in when I can.

It's been so amazing having a few spring-like days around here… even though winter is still sticking around it gives a little hope at least for warmer and sunny days after a brutal winter.   I was a little hesitant about these cuffed jeans when I saw them but after I tried them on I have a new revelation: cuffs are where it's at this spring.  Aren't the tall cuffs so fun for something new?







Details:
Jeans, Gap
Silk Top, PopBasic - ℅ (seriously ladies! Check out this cool clothing service/company! Love the concept here and this top is amazing!)
Denim Jacket, American Eagle - ℅ (similar)
Bag, J.Crew (similar or similar)
Shoes, Sole Society - my current favorite heels, I wore these a ton at Alt and they are calf hair!


 

site design by kiki co.