Thursday, December 5, 2013

under $25 gifts & stocking stuffers!

So time for the truth... how is your holiday shopping coming along? I felt like I was on top of it until I checked my list and realized I still have some work to do! The shopping season is so short this year with only a little over three weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas that it's never too soon to start checking friends and loved ones off your list!

Often times when I sit down to actually make a list I get overwhelmed at the sheer number of people to buy for... but gifts don't have to be expensive to be meaningful or beautiful.  So today I rounded up great gifts under $25 that would make great stocking stuffers or gifts for any lady on your list.  And maybe a few for yourself as well... hey it's the holidays, you've got to treat yourself sometimes!  And at these prices there is no reason to resist...

see you around...

No comments:


site design by kelly christine studio