Paired with classic denim, black, metallics or even a fun pop of color like a bold red or a jazzy magenta they can work equally fantastic for a casual winter day or a holiday celebration and just about every where in between.
Here are some of my top picks for winter white...
1. I am sucker for a cozy scarf this time of year... my white scarf definitely gets the most use - it's goes with everything. This white scarf is a beautiful option!
2. A white blouse like this is perfect for layering under sweaters, wearing to work or dressing up for holiday gatherings.
3. White bags are an ongoing obsession for me, I love the dash of black in the straps on this handbag! This on is on sale too!
4. Pearls and bows... this bracelet just perfect for a little wrist bling going into the holiday season!
5. On a day when you are stumped what to wear a white top can be the perfect solution! This white top would be gorgeous with a cardigan or blazer for extra layers.
6. White gloves... gorgeous, no?
7. Change clutch... this little guy is so cute and would be fun to have on hand for holiday events (I think I am already holiday crazy!)
8. I am absolutely in love with this white peplum top... it's so feminine and would be great with boyfriend jeans and flats for a casual look or skinny jeans and heels for a night out!
9. This shawl coat is SO gorgeous and totally affordable... what a gorgeous addition to any closet!
10. Creamy white jeans that are perfect for fall and winter! Pair with riding boots and a cozy oversized sweater!
11. Love these dainty earrings!
12. Cap toe shoes in white and black are so on-trend and these would look fabulous with skinny jeans and a black sweater!
13. This skirt is calling my name... I love the hem and it looks so warm for fall and winter! Pair with a pair of tights and boots and you are set for holiday parties!
Tell me... do you love white for fall and winter too?
see you around...