Monday, July 29, 2013

what would you do?

One of my top needs/wants for fall fashion is a new pair of leopard flats. My current pair has been worn so many times they are just plain worn out.  I've narrowed down my search to a pair that has a pointy toe and calf hair finish.  Those two features are must haves...

This past weekend shopping in Chicago I further narrowed down my search to these two amazing pairs - I tried them both on and simply fell in love with both!  It's brutal trying to choose a favorite... they both have great features and are about the same price.  The flat on the left is GORGEOUS (the photo does it no justice) and so feminine... I didn't think I was a fan of the Orsay style flat until I tried it on. It is such a flattering shoe and makes me feel so lady like!  The flat on the right is one I have had my eye on for a while, it's classic and simple and I could see wearing this pair for years and having it match so much in my closet.

So while I am trying to make my own mind up... I thought it would be fun to pose the question "what would you do?" Would you go for the 'classic & cool' or the 'feminine & beautiful'?

I would love to hear your answer!




 

site design by kiki co.