Thursday, July 25, 2013

summer obsessions...

Just a few things I've been crushing on lately... I feel summer fleeting and I can't believe it's almost August. I'm going to be sure to live it up the best I can!


a summer scarf, I just snagged this one on super sale... I just love a good summer scarf! This one will fit right in in my closet!

clarisonic mia, I am really contemplating splurging on one of these - do you have one? do you love it? My skin and sunscreen just don't go well together and since I can't bear to skip the SPF in the summer my face needs a refresh for sure.

white dresses, I'm obsessed with white dresses lately... they seem so easy and fresh. I can't wait to sport one that I got on super sale recently!

canvas bags, what is more summer-y than a canvas bag? They just look fresh and classic to me, this one is particularly gorgeous!

necklaces, who is obsessed with necklaces this summer? This girl!  How cool is this one? I seem to think that as long as I am wearing a necklace, I am "dressed up" (ha!).

summer nails, are you taking advantage of all the fun summer colors for your manis and pedis? Now is the time, I plan to seize-the-nails this August.  Time is slipping away!


see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.