Monday, July 15, 2013

one dress | three ways!

Summer is just marching on... and I am personally trying to enjoy each moment of it (even the challenging ones, which seem to be many when my kids are on summer break) and also to take advantage of the beautiful summer weather we are having.  Especially since I can already feel fall creeping up on us (no need to be startled, but I think it's only 6 or 7 weeks until school starts!) I am trying to take advantage of these easy days of tanks, shorts, tees and dresses.  Before we know it, we are going to be packing these sweet styles away.

The best part of summer is wearing and re-wearing your favorite pieces as much as possible. I seriously have no shame in the summer with wearing one piece multiple times... if I love it, I am going to wear it to death in the summer!  I saw this adorable dress in Old Navy recently and while I didn't take it home with me... I am having serious thoughts about going back to snag it! I can't get it out of my head and it really seems like it would go with so much in my closet. Here I styled it up three different ways... it's always amazes me how one dress can have such a different feel to it by wearing it with different accessories!
get the look above:



 

site design by kiki co.