Tuesday, July 9, 2013

my everyday style: summer sweater!

The words "summer" and "sweater" don't naturally seem to go together, but let me tell you... the perfect summer sweater is a gem to have on hand in the warmer months.  I love to pull out a simple and light weight sweater in the evenings... especially after I've spent a day in the sun or outdoors and take a shower late in the day.  A light as air sweater feels great to pull on for dinner or whatever the evening holds.

I found this sweater at Forever 21 recently... I hadn't shopped there in ages as my local store underwent a complete renovation and was basically un-shoppable while that was going on.  Then when it re-opened I guess I forgot it was there!  I love finding cheap thrills - especially for summer - at Forever 21 and this sweater was no exception.  It's relaxed and oh so comfortable!

I wore this outfit to cooking club thinking that the relaxed top would be perfect for a night of major food consumption.  A pair of stretchier pants would have been more useful in retrospect... the gals in my cooking club really know how to tempt a tastebud!






Details:
Sunglasses, Ray Ban
Sweater, Forever 21 (similar)
Jeans, Gap
Shoes, Nine West (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.