Tuesday, June 4, 2013

my everyday style: shredded boyfriend jeans!

Oh boy! I have not done an outfit post here in a while, huh? Sorry for the radio silence on the photos lately... I have no excuse!  I have thoroughly enjoyed getting dressed these days... I was so over winter!  I am still surprised by warm temps and sun each day.  This weekend we had a little cold snap but after spending a few weeks in shorts and dresses it was nice to break out some jeans again (especially these amazing jeans!).

My husband and I went out for a quick dinner just the two of us this past weekend and this is what I wore.  A little dressed up and a little casual.  It was very difficult to put these jeans away at the end of the evening, I am in love with them!







Details:
Cardigan, J.Crew (similar)
Chambray Top, J.Crew
Necklace, Forever 21 (similar)
Sunglasses, RayBan
Jeans, Gap
Clutch, J.Crew (similar color)
Shoes, Sole Society
see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.