Friday, May 17, 2013

elements of style v.2!

I recently mentioned how I figured out a little key to simple and lovely outfits... I call it the elements of style.  Through lots of research (painstaking time spent reading magazines and combing catalogs - it's a rough job, but someone has to do it!) I found that there are three simple elements for a comfortable and stylish outfit: something casual, something neutral and something dressy.  Of course, you can always do several pieces in each category, but touching on all three makes for an interesting and cohesive look.

Here I pulled together a simple and gorgeous spring or summer outfit to illustrate the three key elements in place.

(jeans - tried these on and swoon, loved them!, top, wedges, necklace, clutch)

Have a fun and stylish weekend ladies!



 

site design by kiki co.