Tuesday, May 28, 2013

9 pieces | 9 outfits

While I was on vacation last week I changed my outfit like 3 times a day.  Do you ever have that? It's like one outfit for breakfast, another for shopping in the afternoon and another for dinner and a movie that evening.  I found that all the pieces I brought were versatile enough to be worn in several outfits and even though I had only brought a limited amount of pieces, I never ran out of outfits to wear!

I found that I was only getting dressed for 4 days but I had enough outfits for many more. I thought I would round up the ideal pieces here to illustrate how to mix and match your heart out with minimal pieces.  This is the perfect wardrobe for a long weekend out of town, your weekend wardrobe this summer if you are in business clothes most days, if you need to spruce up your summer wardrobe and don't know where to start (hint: start with these 9 pieces!) or just if you want to see how to make the most of your summer wardrobe!        

The secret to all these amazing pieces on a budget? All these clothing pieces are from Target because while I was there recently I was amazed by their summer offerings.  These pieces are super fun and perfectly priced for summer.                   

key pieces: 

shoes:

accessories: (in order of appearance, left to right, top to bottom)
                                               




 

site design by kiki co.