Monday, January 21, 2013

my everyday style: camo and grey!

My outfit is perfectly matched to the weather lately... grey gloomy with a backdrop of brown and green.  I would say it is much more attractive as an outfit than as the weather forecast.  Wouldn't you?  Lately I am just DREAMING of pools, sand, sun... constantly, it's terrible.  Spring break is still like 10 weeks away... I don't know if I can make it that long! :)

Is it warm where you are (I mean 'warm' as in over freezing!)? Is it sunny too? If so, soak some up for me.  Until then I am taking faux-cations via my weather.com app.  Palm Springs, anyone?









Details:
Jacket, Zara (similar or similar - both are under $100!)
Top, Zara (similar)
Jeans, Gap - on sale!
"JGG" Bracelet, Jenny Present (c/o)
Necklace, Gift
Boots, Sole Society

 

site design by kiki co.