Wednesday, January 25, 2012

work it wednesday: leopard loafers!

I bit the bullet and bought a pair of leopard loafers (very similar to the pair I featured here!)... I really {like, really really} wanted a pair but every time I went to buy them I just didn't pull the trigger.  But the other day I was killing time in TJMaxx - not recommended by the way - and I saw a pair for a great price and just had to buy them.  Now if we would just have some warmer weather so I can actually leave the house in something other than boots I will wear them!

In the meantime I thought it would be fun to pull together some looks inspired by them - I plan to wear them casual and dressy and in between!



Now it's your turn! Link up with your Work it Wednesday looks below!
(please follow the rules, it's only polite)
(seriously, this week I am deleting you if you don't play by the rules!)





 

site design by kiki co.