Monday, January 23, 2012

a weeks worth of outfits!

The "a weeks worth" posts simply lay out inspiration for a whole weeks worth of outfits in one fell swoop!  To me it's important to have pieces that mix and match well and I'm not afraid to wear something (creatively!) more than once in a week.

This week I need comfortable and warm outfits that will keep me going all week!  The key to that? Some fun colors, some leggings (yes!) and plenty of layers to keep warm (although this week is slated to be a little warm than last weeks temps in the teens, hooray!).  I just bought these pink jeans and can't wait to wear them...

What does your week hold for you?  Whatever it is... I hope these outfits inspire you and make getting dressed a little easier and a lot more fun!






 

site design by kiki co.