Tuesday, December 13, 2011

my outfit: fur + denim!




Winter, winter, winter.  Hands down winter has got to be the biggest fashion challenge of any.  Some days I like to just throw on my big puffer coat and get as cozy as cozy can be.  Then other days I would rather just wear layer upon layer to keep warm for the day.  This outfit is an example.


I even think that sometimes several layers can be warmer than a coat.  Plus, I'm usually chilly in my house as well as outside - so this way I can just take one off at a time.  Either that or I hate going grocery shopping or to the mall or something and then being in a huge coat and literally dripping sweat at the check out line.  Do we see the importance of form AND function here? Yes? Yes.


Speaking of winter... we even got a little snow!  Yay!  Unfortunately it will be gone by the end of the week.  But I still have my fingers crossed for a white Christmas... is it white where you are?




Details:
Fur Vest, secondhand (similar)
Denim Jacket, Gap (similar)
Turtleneck, Gap (similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Wedges, Dolce Vita

 

site design by kiki co.