Monday, November 14, 2011

my outfit: leaves!

Who doesn't love playing in the leaves from time to time!?!? Huh?  I couldn't resist the other day, even though my kids and husband had been working hard on wrangling them - I just had to walk through them!  They were perfectly dry and crispy (as opposed to wet and gross).


As I mentioned earlier... I got my hair chopped a few weeks back.  Apparently I am seriously behind on posting outfit photos.  At first it didn't feel short enough, I had wanted to get rid of my nasty dead ends.  Then it felt too short.  Now I think it feels just right.  What is this crazy obsession women have with their hair.  I am constantly obsessed with it and I don't even really consider myself a "hair" person.  Do you obsess over your hair either consciously or unconsciously?


My son is playing basketball this winter.  Can I just tell you how thankful I am for an indoor sport!?!? Wow.  I love not having to wearing fifty million layers just to watch 45 minutes of sports.  This is what I wore to 'ole b-ball courts. Last weekend.  Noah thinks it's hilarious that I call it 'b-ball'.


So of course, I had to give him an entire Fresh Prince of Bel Air lesson.  Including the classic quote "yo homes smell ya later".  I'm telling you, they just don't make tv like they used to. Our poor, poor, deprived children.


Yes, we just discussed the Fresh Prince here on the blog.  You never know where your life will take you. Never.


Details:
Sweater, H&M
White Top, Forever 21
Jeans, Zara
Sunglasses, Forever 21
Bag, Kate Spade via GILT

 

site design by kiki co.