Friday, October 7, 2011

what to wear: weekend!

We are in an absolutely cray-cray heat wave right now!  It's supposed to be in the mid-80's today. Whoa, that's like 30 degrees warmer than last week! I'll take it though... especially with the leaves changing and the perfectly blue skies.  It's a gift from heaven and a good last call for some vitamin D here in the midwest.  I might *might* even sneak out the old denim shorts for another romp.  Only time will tell...


ps, how are you liking layered necklaces lately!?!? I feel like I am working up to them, mentally that is.
pps, Essie strikes again with this AMAZING new fall color "carry on" - I'm wearing it as I type! Gorg!
ppps, I'm so hard to read on the moccasin thing, huh!?! I only post about them every other day! Ha!

So DISH, what are you wearing this weekend?

pppps, Luxe Lotto RETURNS tomorrow!  And you are going to flip!

 

site design by kiki co.