Thursday, October 20, 2011

my outfit: stripes + fur!

What's better than one fun trendy item? Well, two trendy items of course!  Stripes and fur are the perfect fall combo... they go together like cider and donuts.  Mmmmm... cider and donuts!


Unfortunately fall is such a SHORT season here in Michigan... we've been known to have snow on Halloween so I feel like I've got to make a short and sweet fall bucket list and get on it!  We definitely have some leaves to rake... I want to do some more fall-ish photos like these and these... another apple pie should definitely be on the list too and of course, caramel apples - I haven't even made those yet!  Oh and my sweater selection is SLIM these days... I've got my eye on a load of new cozy sweaters for winter.


One thing I have already done is organized and cleaned out my coat closet to get ready for winter.  I took some things to Goodwill and have a few things I am switching up for the new season - you know I can't DIY, but I've got a few tricks up my sleeve.  I'll blog about those soon.


What is on your fall to-do list?



Details:
Fur vest, second hand (similar)
Striped Top, Target (similar)
Chambray Top, Old Navy (similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Clogs, UGG (similar)
Watch, Fossil via Nordstrom Rack courtesy of a gift card from Nordstrom
Sunglasses, Forever 21 (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.