Wednesday, September 7, 2011

work it wednesday: fisherman sweaters!

I am hoping to add a fisherman sweater to my wardrobe later this fall or winter... they are classic and simple and of course, very warm!  Lately I've been seeing them pop up in the most amazing colors too - pink, golden and green, just to name a few.  But I keep coming back to the classic creamy white.  I love that it will be super versatile and hopefully a piece that I will enjoy for years to come.  Here's how I'd love to wear it three ways...




Now it's time for you to link up your Work It Wednesday posts!  Full details and buttons are here (you must have a button to participate!)  PLEASE note... if you don't follow the link rules I will delete your post - it's a 'party'... use your manners!




 

site design by kiki co.