Tuesday, June 7, 2011

summer essentials {Molly, my favorite things}

Hello to my loyal good life for less readers... as you've read on the blog, I'm getting ready to head out on a family vacation pretty quick here.  In order to keep my work load a little lighter I've enlisted some of the best and brightest bloggers out there to share their summer essentials with us!  So keep an eye out for these fun summer inspired posts while I am away and through out the month of June to get us all summer ready!

~~~



Hello readers! My name is Molly Elmer, founder of the blog My Favorite Things. I am just a girl with freckles, married to a boy with a beard and together we have three rambunctious boys. I reside in the great state of Texas where the summers soar into the triple digits. It gets hot here friends, very hot.

My top five summer essentials, in no particular order....



1. A great nail color for my toes. Essie in mint candy apple tops my faves currently.

2. Sunglasses. Ray Ban is my go to choice.

3. Reading material. My mother-in-law gifted me a Nook Color and I love it. 
 No games, just books + magazines for ME. I don't have to share.

4. A great pair of sandals/flip flops. In love with my gizeh birkenstocks
 A step up from the normal flip flop. Uber comfortable. Great for a stroll or sitting poolside.

5. A sturdy (& stylish) beach tote, like this one. Needs to be big and roomy.

~~~

What are your summer essentials?

 

site design by kiki co.