Friday, May 27, 2011

what to wear: weekend!

It's the unofficial start to summer this weekend and for the most part the forecast looks great here!  The pool that we are members (read: pool rats) at opens this weekend and the kids are just dying to hop in that pool finally!  I'm ready for some time in the sun - so it's a win-win!

I just scored this bathing suit from Old Navy and this hat from Target... then I am planning on slathering on some fun orange nail polish similar to this color that my girl Jackie just sent my way.  And by golly, with those three things it will for sure feel like summer is here!

What are your fun plans for the weekend?


Raegan Alicia Branch said...

This will be my first weekend enjoying the sun as well! I'm from Texas, and the last few weekends have been bad weather, but this weekend, barring anymore of that, I've got a bachelorette party in Austin tonight and we're floating the Comal River tomorrow! I've long been awaiting this Memorial Day weekend :)

simplicityisultimatesophistication said...

that outfit looks adorable for memorial day!! Enjoy the sunny weather :)

Marisa said...

What a cute Memorial day ensemble! We'll be having a family style Memorial Day with neighborhood chili cook off, stroller parade and all. I think I need this hat for the occasion. Happy long weekend!

Natalie Marie said...

I plan on living in this entire outfit ALL summer long! I am so excited I found your blog today! I can't wait to go back and read your older post! I would be honored if you would visit my blog and tell me what you think!

Thank you


kristen said...

your outfit is ca-ute!!! it's freaking cold here in seattle - so enjoy the sun for me! ;)


site design by kelly christine studio