Tuesday, May 24, 2011

passionate for pink...

It's no surprise around here that I am nuts for pink lately... the bolder, the brighter, the crazier - the BETTER!  Plus pink pairs well with jeans, white, black and neutrals... in other words, just about everything in your closet.  So splurge on some sassy pink this season - you won't regret it!

Here are some fun pink pieces I pulled together... don't they just instantly brighten your day?  Psst... almost every single piece here is under $100 and many are under $50 too!



Are you as crazy for pink as I am? Here's more inspiration here, too!

6 comments:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Pink is a great color and these outfits are so cute. I love the scarf so adorable.

Elle Sees said...

This is rightmup my alley. Love it.

*starr fish said...

Loving these pinks, Jill! I've always been a big fan of pink. I found a super cute dress that's a raspberry pink for my mom's wedding this summer. Can't wait to wear it!

Tysie said...

Loving all the pink you've been stylishly sporting this Spring. Thanks for the "pinkspiration"...

Amy said...

Love the scarf (of course, it's Kate Spade!) and the pink and red striped sweater. I'm loving pink with red or orange this spring!! Great choices.

Lauren K said...

My last 4 purchases have been bright pink! I'm decidedly against shopping bans, but I might need to implement one soon if this keeps up...

Love the Dooney bag and lace bandeau!


 

site design by kelly christine studio