Tuesday, April 26, 2011

life needs flare!

Last night I went out with some friends to see the movie "Water for Elephants" LOVE!  I sported my favorite pair of flare jeans... pictures to come, of course!  But in the meantime I was reflecting on how this silhouette has absolutely stormed the fashion scene when only months ago we still had skinny jeans on repeat play.  Here are my favorite pieces of inspiration from around the web...



Source: smartset.ca via Jill on Pinterest





~~~

Gorgeous, no!?!? Here's some pairs that I am loving... are you hopping on this trend?

(top, left to right: 1, 2, 3; bottom, left to right: 1, 2, 3)

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the cut and weight of a lot of flare jeans and pants. For summer in FL a lightweight material is key.

Lili said...

The first one is as long as mine are... I have that one pair of white wide legged pants, and it's much too long for me but I fear a tailor will make it too short ^^ See here: http://relatablestyle.blogspot.com/2011/03/color-rotation-day-6-blue.html

~L~ of Avid Accents said...

YEP! im hopping on this and may never return to skinnies. Flares are oh so right for my body type!

Cassie Lee said...

This trend is growing on me--but I do love my skinnies :)
PS: I am hosting a giveaway if you'd like to enter!

Carrie Edwards said...

I bought my pair last week and I love 'em! Mine are high waisted, dark and just a bit of fading. Super comfy AND I don't have to worry about my panties showing when I sit down. Perfecto

Karri said...

I haven't quite embraced it yet, only because I have yet to find the perfect pair for my body. I just cannot wear something with a high waist. It looks absolutely terrible on my short torso. So for now, I still sport my skinnies and the occasional boot cut. And hopefully soon, the capris.


 

site design by kelly christine studio