Wednesday, March 2, 2011

what to pack? spring break!

so dish! Who has some fabulous spring break plans coming up?  Personally, we are going to pass on a spring trip as a family this year in lieu of an early summer trip... more on those details later, I'm sure.  But that doesn't mean that my heart isn't longing for a trip south for sun and sand!

When it comes to visiting the beach, give me a few key pieces and I am set!  Here I pulled together only 15 pieces... I think I could vacation for a whole week in just these by simply mixing and matches the pieces each day.  What about you?





8 comments:

Nicole said...

Love all of you picks. Esp the teal bathing suit. Makes me craze the beach or pool!!

Katie Baba Nielson said...

i loooove your outfit inspirations! i am going on a cruise for a bachelorette party and i am totally going to use these ideas for packing and shopping!

Rachael said...

That bathing suit and those gold sandals are PERFECT!

Carrie said...

I am loving the one shouldered dress. We are off to Cabo for spring break. We go every year and I am so excited. Warm weather, the ocean and margarita's on the rocks. How can that be bad?



http://everydayinjeans.blogspot.com/

milk tea + polkadots said...

Ooh..I just bought that F21 ring a few weeks ago! I love the color!

Amada said...

Nice picks! Noe I definitely want to go fpr a spring break! Like right now!

Law Mama said...

I'm still deciding about a trip to Hawaii in April, but these picks are making me think I oughta go!

My Heart Blogged said...

I feel like all I need at the beach are great sunglasses, flip flops, a swim suit, and a comfy dress. I tend to just stay on the sand and read. It's my favorite part.
My Heart Blogged


 

site design by kelly christine studio