Thursday, January 13, 2011

personal style, defined: eclectic!

My girl Jackie and I are bringing back an oldy-but-goody series on our blogs today! yay! Personal Style, Defined is a series we started almost a year ago where we explore various styles for home and fashion. It's a fun exercise in creativity and I know that many of our readers (and myself!) enjoyed exploring our own personal style as well.

We are going to be doing some new styles we didn't touch on last time and re-visit some of the favorites as well... if you are interested in checking out past posts, check the archives here!

~~~
Eclectic is such a fun style to feature! It can be bold and outrageous or you can even do eclectic a little understated as well with one quirky piece here and there. Here are some fun eclectic pieces I pulled together...

(from left to right, top: top, perfume, necklace, coat; bottom: shoes, sweater, nail polish, glasses)

Are you thinking that eclectic is a style you want to pursue more or start working into your repertoire? Here are some fun eclectic looks that are easy to wear as well!





These looks are high on layers, texture and color... I love this style and am currently working to make my wardrobe and outfits look more eclectic! Now head on over to Sweetie Pie Style to check out her eclectic interiors! I can't wait to see what she has come up with!

 

site design by kiki co.