Tuesday, October 19, 2010

shopping guide: fun flats!

Flats are a great shoe going into fall and even for winter (if there isn't too much snow!)... and even in the winter I like to wear boots and then slip a pair of flats in my purse for where ever I am going. These styles are SO fun and all of them are under $50! You can thank me later... now it's time for the eye candy!



1) I love this snow leopard print flat from Target... they actually are pony hair (synthetic?) like the high end brands but for waaaay less. (Snow Leopard Flat, Target $24.99)

2) Chambray + Rhinestones... um, yes please! These flats would look SO cute with jeans or leggings for the fall and your favorite cozy sweater. I really love these! (Rhinestone Chambray Flat, Gap, $49.50)

3) Glitter, glitter, glitter! It seems glittered shoes are popping up every where... and while some are quite high priced, these are just the right amount of glitter and the perfect price! (Multi-Glitter Flats, Gap, $49.50)

4) I am unexpectedly drawn to this creamy brocade pair... they are so chic and seem like they would be very versatile. Aren't they pretty? Every gal needs pretty shoes! (Brocade Flat, Charlotte Russe, $22.50)

5) A close second to chambray + rhinestones is CAMO + rhinestones. These would be a fun (and maybe a little rebellious) addition to any outfit! (Camo Rhinestone Flat, Charlotte Russe, $22.50)

6) Pink pom poms? Need I say more. Yes and yes. (Pom Pom Ballet Flat, Old Navy, $22.50)

 

site design by kiki co.