Wednesday, October 20, 2010

check it out: lands end canvas

I just love Lands End Canvas... a youthful off-shoot of the very traditional Lands End. Their clothes are very classic, very refined and anything but boring! These pieces will make great staples for your wardrobe and are classic enough to never go out of style!















Duffle Coat, $89.50

Do you have a favorite? I honestly CAN NOT choose one... any of these items would work themselves seamlessly into my wardrobe! (And how about that silk dress with the faux fur jacket I featured earlier this week - I die!!)

Also for some reason I just love their models... aren't they "girl next door" cute? Nice to see some relatable girls as models, isn't it?

10 comments:

Dobbygirl said...

I featured that Chambray work shirt so many times in my "Week of Chambray" - I love it! Also digging that boyfriend sweater- great color!!!

Sarah Lenhart said...

I had no idea Lands End Canvas existed! Thanks for raising awareness. :) It all seems like pieces that I could easily fall in love with.

Kathryn said...

I ♥ Lands End Canvas! I have a few things from the summer line and one pair of jeans. I could live in nothing but their stuff!

dressperado said...

Love it! I'm wearing the boatneck sailor top today. Lands End Canvas clothing is more substantial and of better quality than many of the cheaper brands. I've worn this top many times and it still looks like new.

Ephemeral Evidence said...

I love Land's End Canvas...I have that jacket and the boyfriend sweater but a word of caution..the tops run BIG -so order a size down for sure...

I dont know about the pants sizing but the clothes are great.

The Thibault Fam said...

That scarf for sure! Love it!! I have tons of scarves, i love the pop of color and texture they add to any outfit!

christina said...

I love it! I'm so glad to learn about it...I think any of these pieces would fit so well with my wardrobe. Off to check out the site. :)

Kelly said...

I cannot believe this stuff is part of Lands End! Fantastic! I really love the striped sweater - classic

jill said...

i have ordered several things and been very happy! i guess i am part of their target market, and it's working! i hope they keep it up. :) thanks for pointing out some cute items as well.

Angeline said...

Why haven't I heard about this before? I've always loved classic retailers like Land's End and Eddie Bauer--it's great to see a fresh, more affordable line! Only 5 more months until I can shop again...definitely checking it out then, though!


 

site design by kelly christine studio