Thursday, April 29, 2010

my outfit: easy breezy!

Funny I should mention that I had hopes of snatching up a tunic this spring and then voila! it's here today.



It wasn't that easy... it was more like "blog magic" - you know, similar to "tv magic" (ie. women climbing out of bed looking "naturally" gorgeous, problems disappearing over commercial breaks, and my personal favorite: happy endings). But back to "blog magic" - the tunic has been on my mind for a while... as has THIS post... and I ordered this online and voila, just happened to wear it the day following posting about it.



Although I wish it was some kind of "The Secret" moment of me putting it out in the universe and then magically finding it in my closet the next day.



But alas, behind the blog scenes isn't quite so magical. But online shopping sometimes feel magical... doesn't it? Okay, now I am getting carried away (but, shhh, it does a teensy bit, still).



Isn't the detailing fab for Old Navy, though? I think this is supposed to be a beach cover up - which it will work very well for also - here I just layered it up with some accessories and it's the exact warm-weather look I was going for.

Details:
Tunic, Old Navy
Necklace, Charlotte Russe
Jeans, Seven for all Mankind
Belt, Gap (similar)
Shoes, ? (Target or Steve Madden, not sure) (similar)

13 comments:

sara said...

Love it! So, so cute on you!

Living It At Home said...

I love your easy breezy look. My favorite way to dress. You do make it look magical and effortless!

So happy that you chose to show us your outfits all the time!

Ashley said...

I think this is one of my favorite looks! Love every piece!

Elle Sees said...

Love the pop of color with the necklace!

Rhianna said...

O wow! I love that tunic!

hopefuls #1 said...

I love everything about this outfit! I have a belt similar to that but in a gold/brown color. I bet I could pull something together with that belt and have it look similar to this look... Love it!

You're so tiny too! So cute!

sealaura said...

very cute, I love this look, I have been obsessed with jean shopping lately and I will have to try this outfit. I went through a wearing a dress over jeans phase and everyone thought I was nuts! but I love it, just like you have done here with this tunic.

Natalie said...

really cute! I am loving it!! :)

karen said...

Online shopping IS magical!

*love the tunic!*

milk tea + polka dots said...

I really like your turquoise, chunky necklace!

Liz said...

Love all the accessories! Well actually the whole look :)

Jackie said...

Very cute! I was eyeing some beach cover-ups too the other day. As a matter of fact, the maxi dress I bought at target was over in that section.

Rachel Mesquita said...

i'm so jealous of this outfit....if i weren't pregnant i'd go buy that tunic right away!


 

site design by kelly christine studio