Thursday, April 29, 2010

a handbag you should know...

When I ordered this handbag from GILT I didn't pay much attention to the brand, I just really liked the bag.



And by the way, I am IN LOVE with this bag... haven't stopped using it since it arrived (and I usually like to switch up bags often!).

When the bag finally arrived the tag reading "Deux Lux" sounded familiar... I have another bag of this same brand that I got a few years back at Urban Outfitters. Another very big bag that I also love dearly. Hmmmm. I thought, I better check out some more of their offerings.

And that's when I realized I am not just in love with the Deux Lux bags I already have... I am pretty much in love with their whole line of handbags. (this is the part where you fall in love too!)

I love that they have a bit of edge to them... but in an everyday-glam type of way.













There is definitely something for everyone here, no?

14 comments:

*starr fish said...

I have the silver tote bookmarked. I'm in the market for a new summer bag and have a feeling this brand will become one of my new favorites too!

ashlina said...

yes. i should know this handbag. in fact we should get to know each other very well ;) its adorable!

sealaura said...

I love the silver bag. I just ordered silver and gold shoes and I am all about the metallics!!

Natalie said...

super cute! I love the pink clutch!! adorable! :)

Dobbygirl said...

LOVE the silver tote.

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

I love the yellow hobo, and surprisingly not too far out of my price range! Nice finds, Jill!

Team Botanical said...

Yes, yes and more yes.

The larger bags are great -- especially the silver. Just the right amount of jazz. Nice find!

karen said...

pretty sure I need the 1st one. Buttery, soft, just looks yummy. (This is not helping me to plan before I buy. I don't need another bag...but, it would fit everything I own...) I might also need the black clutch with the huge pink flower. It would not fit anything which would be the perfect reason to take it out on date night.
*~*~*~*~
I have got to stop leaving such long comments. From now on...5 words tops. (It might be impossible for me...we shall see!)

Elaine said...

What a great bag!

Enter to win a professional flat iron!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh I am all about bags! I love the silver one, just awesome.

Nancy

Liz said...

Wow gorgeous bags! They look so buttery and soft and perfect! Ahh, so jealous :)

Nicole said...

oh I love them! I like to change my bags often as well. I like funky bags and I like to find a new color each time.

Boy Crazy said...

WANT.

Maggie Rose (Magchunk) said...

These are great. The silver is my fave, but I adore the flowery clutch as well. Too cute.


 

site design by kelly christine studio