Monday, March 15, 2010

spring 2010 looks:book

I am SO excited to unveil the mystery project that I have been working on tirelessly of late! The idea for something like this has been brewing in my mind for a while and I am thrilled to finally execute the idea... I think you all will love it too!

Introducing my spring 2010 looks:book. A grown-up version of my Top Ten Seasonal Must-Have posts of the past... it is the top ten spring must haves all presented in an easy format. It is a simple and practical guide for the top trends this spring with corresponding outfit layouts and shopping information - all in ONE place!



ONLY $4!

I love the idea of this looks:book... it is another service in addition to my wardrobe consultations (but for way cheaper!) that I am thrilled to be offering on a seasonal basis (keep your eye's peeled for the Summer issue in late May!). I think you will LOVE the pieces I pulled... all of the items are UNDER $100 and most of the items are even under $50. If you are looking to update your spring wardrobe, I have compiled the best of the best here! There are TEN total pages of goodness, including several variations on the trends to fit everyone's personal style, body type and budget!

So don't delay... buy a copy of your's today and let the budget-friendly shopping begin!

 

site design by kiki co.