Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My outfit: spring fling!

Do I sound like a broken record yet? I just LOVE the sunnier days and warmer weather (besides that crazy little snow storm we had last weekend... BOO!). For these warmer days I'm happy to bring back one of my favorite outfit combos... a little dress with skinny jeans. It's simple, it's chic and it works for pretty much all body types.

I'm loving these new sandals!

Are you like me? Once I get a new pair of shoes I instantly am daydreaming about outfit combos including them. And I am already scheming about these sandals with a myriad of outfits. Jeans, dresses, shorts - ahhhhh - so many options!

And NO I'm not pregnant... just enjoying not having to "suck it in" with an empire cut. We are "done," as they say.

Jeans, Gap
Purple Tank, Old Navy
Dress, American Apparel - I got mine at GILT!
Sandals, Target


Living It At Home said...

Very cute! I have never tried that look before. I am really into those sandles...Target here I come!

Jennifer said...

love it!

Lauren said...

So cute! & you definitely dont look pregnant. gonna have to try that outfit combo

Natalie said...

those sandals are amazing!!

PS~Erin said...

Very cute! I love the dress over jeans look.

A reply my friend uses when people ask if they're planning to have any more kids: "Our family is blessedly complete." :-)

Jackie said...

Cute! I bought some new sandals the other day and am scheming about what outfits to wear them with too! I think I might start posting a few outfits I wear here and there too. I think it will keep me motivated to mix things up. Except I'll probably cut my head off because I'm having constant bad hair days lately!!

karen said...

I love the dress! And the sandals? Dar.Ling. (You got lucky with a girl & a boy the 1st time! That way you don't have to try 3 times for a girl...& then not succeed!)

milk tea + polka dots said...

Cute sandals!

I tagged you in my post today! Check it out!


Dobbygirl said...

The shoes look great! And you look great too!!!


site design by kelly christine studio