Friday, March 19, 2010

shoe love!

We have totally lucked out with weather this week... 60's and sunny all week! A nice early spring treat - especially since they say snow for early next week. That is Michigan for you people. But I'm walking a little little lighter with these gorgeous shoes in my closet. Although it's true that I really need to stay away from Target more...



... there are no regrets with either of these beauties. Which look better in person, in my opinion. Stay tuned, they will be popping up in outfit posts soon!



They are both a bit different in style, but I foresee a lot of wear for both of these pairs... I especially like the heel height on the wedges - not too tall for moms with kids in tow (you know if I need to break into a run suddenly or carry a 30 lb two year old, all in a day's work!) Now, all I need is a pedicure!

13 comments:

Living It At Home said...

Target is stylin' once again!

Love that sandal...is it comfortable?

Have to have it...want it...need it!

heather s. said...

I also bought the wedges from Target this week! I wore them last night to dinner...they are beautiful and comfortable - a perfect mix.

Maria said...

Yes, love all of these! i've been recently adoring all of target's spring sandal choices, great prices too!

Dobbygirl said...

I love the wedges, I need to look for them. I have seen the sandals in the store and have been flirting with them, they do look better in person.

Lindsay said...

Oh no! I just bought three new shoes from Target this week...eek! And now I really want those wedges...

http://differentdecades.blogspot.com/

ms. less is always more said...

Living it at Home: Yes, they are comfy... I wore them playing outside with the kiddos yesterday and walking to the bus stop. They have some stretch in the ankle area which helps.

Heather S: they are SO comfy for heels, aren't they?

Jennifer said...

I love both of those shoes. I actually used one pair in my upcoming news segment and the wedge I bought for a client. We are twins, LOL!!!
Talk to you monday
Jennifer

Team Botanical said...

Really loving those wedges. My tan go-to shoes (Isaac for Target!) have been on their last legs for years. Considering three Target boxes showed up at the house this week and I've been there twice this week, I may need to let them hang out in the online shopping cart for awhile.

Amanda @ Bits & Pieces said...

Super cute! Did you see the Seychelle's knock-offs at Target too- the flats? They are SO cute but hurt my feet real bad. Unfortunately, the REAL DEALs didn't hurt my feet but I don't want to drop the $80 on them.

Liz said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait to stock up on spring shoes! I love sandals and these Targets ones look super cute!
Here is the link to the post on your looks:book http://lizzypunch.blogspot.com/2010/03/jills-looksbook.html

I love it so much Jill, keep the great ideas coming!

Kelly said...

I love those sandals! Headed to Target today, maybe I'll pick them up! Thanks for sharing!

milk tea + polka dots said...

Wedges are the best! We've been getting snow ALL DAY in Chicago today. Yesterday was 65 and beautiful. Today is 34 and plain nasty. Ugh. I thought spring was really here. It was too good to be true. sigh....

Dobbygirl said...

Well, darn I went to Target and they didn't have my size in the wedges - crud! They are absolutely adorable in person!!


 

site design by kelly christine studio