Tuesday, December 15, 2009

my outfit: bold gold!

I snagged this gold necklace at an Estate Sale this past weekend (my first Estate Sale btw - I think I am hooked!!). It was only a couple bucks... but I am quite smitten with it! This past weekend I was also analyzing my closet and realized that I own A LOT of black and grey. I'd like to change that with some color... but for the meantime, here's more, I guess!

Running Errands, Visiting Santa with the Kids
Gold Necklace, Estate Sale (similar)
Cardigan, Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Belt, Gap (similar)
Jeans, Old Navy (similar)
Gold Flats, Nine West (similar)


*fish said...

Fun necklace. I've found soo many great pieces at estate sales! It's a bit like treasure hunting, right?! Also, I bought the same sweater over the weekend @Nordstrom and love it!

Jess Constable said...

Love the necklace! I'm designing a similar shaped necklace/earrings for spring 2010 right now actually. Love it.

Also, I love your D6 shirt- I think mine either stretched out or came four sizes bigger than that one- mine is now a nightshirt.

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

LOVE the medallion!!

conselleimageconsultant said...

That's definitely a bold piece and a great focal point in your outfit. It really makes the ensemble complete. Embrace color, my dear! You won't regret it.


Courtney said...

I love the belt cardi thing! It is one of my favorite things to do but when I am running around with my kids it gets all messed up. It looks cute when I am standing but after that it gets all rubbled. Do you haev any suggestions?

Sabrina said...

Love the outfit. I really love the necklace, such a elektic piece.


site design by kelly christine studio