Tuesday, January 20, 2009

i'll show you mine...

So last week (or the week before?) I was bragging on the new pillows I got and how I am just loving blue with red these days. Well I finally got a shot of them in their element... the sun was shining for a brief moment and I snapped a few pics. These pictures are also a lot better representation of the color in the room... that paint chip from the previous post really did it no justice.





After looking at the pictures (isn't it how a picture leaves more room for critique than the live living space?) I think I need to still add more red punches of color... the pillows seem to stand alone a bit. What do you think?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love them! And I love your wall color. I don't think you need anything else, but you can splashes of red as you find red things you love.

Tina said...

the pillows are gorgeous, i love your living room too, the colour on the wall is like my fav colour! it looks great as it is but you could always buy small decor things on add? :)


 

site design by kelly christine studio